Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Outlaw of love

Oh, nowhere left to go
已经没有能去的地方了
Are we getting closer? Closer?
我们是不是更亲密了些?
No, all we know is "No"
不,我们都知道答案是不
Nights are getting colder, colder
夜晚的寒气越来越逼近

Hey, tears all fall the same
眼泪掉落的原因都一样
We all feel the rain
我们都在阴雨下被淋湿
We can't change...
什么都无法改变

Everywhere we go we're looking for the sun
每到达一个地方只为了寻找阳光
Nowhere to grow old, we're always on the run
却没有让我们滞留的地方而四处奔波
They say we'll rot in Hell, but I don't think we will
他们说我们会在地狱中腐朽,但我不这么觉得
They've branded us enough, "Outlaws of Love".
为我们冠上为爱逃亡的名号就已经够了

Scars make us who we are
过去伤疤成就了现在的我们
Hearts and homes are broken, broken
无论是心或家园都已经支离破碎
Far, we could go so far
我们可以远去,到更远的地方
With our minds wide open, open
只要所想的不被束缚的话

No comments:

Post a Comment